For any clarifications, please email at email@example.com
- Candidates can apply for only ONE Post. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
- All the qualifications should be from a Government recognized University / Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id and mobile no., which are to be entered in the application form, so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for written test can be sent.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Wherever CGPA / OGPA / DGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Only the successfully enrolled candidates who are eligible for the post will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
- All information regarding this recruitment will be made available on the website www.cpcl.co.in and no separate communication with the candidates will be entertained.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on the web site www.cpcl.co.in .
- Candidates will be intimated about the details of written test by email and as well as through website tentatively after 16.06.2017. Candidates are advised to visit our website from time to time for updated details related to the conduct of the written test.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated test center and guidelines for the test will be made available on the same site to the candidates found eligible based on the online data. The candidate has to download his Admit card, Test Guidelines etc. for appearing in the test from the website. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- Candidates applying against Persons with Disabilities category shall have not less than 40% of relative disability. An attested copy of the Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, viz. a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government shall be furnished, while applying, failing which their application will be rejected.
- claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper Caste Certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the Government of India (copy available on our website www.cpcl.co.in .), which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-1993 of the Department of Personnel and Training in the Govt. of India.
- Candidates serving in Government Departments / PSUs should furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of verification of documents, failing which their documents verification process will not be carried out.
- Selection and Appointment of candidates is subject to verification of Caste / Character & Antecedents from authorities concerned.
- SC / ST candidates called for Written Test / Document Verification Process will be reimbursed single Second Class Railway / Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test / document verification and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 kms. Reimbursement will be made subject to submission of TA claim along with original rail ticket / receipt or photocopy thereof or original bus tickets(s) and copy of Community Certificate. Reimbursement of travel claim will not be allowed, if Community Certificate is not produced and if the SC / ST candidate is found ineligible as per Press Advertisement criterion.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE or equivalent, MBA or equivalent, or MCA or CA/CS/ICWA shall not be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test / document verification.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation of versions of advertisement other than English advertised in Newspaper / Employment News, English version given in the web-site www.cpcl.co.in will prevail.